Monday, April 7, 2008

Time is whizzing by

Not a lot of time to write tonight and am waiting for pictures to be developed so in a few days I will be back with pictures.

Meanwhile, we went up to the NMRCBA Convention in Farmington NM this past weekend. I had a great time. I even wrote for one of the judge's. Not all day but for an hour or two. Did not show any rabbits but my daughter had her polish and dutch evaluated. The polish is lovely and his only problem is that he has a tiny spot of white on his nose and one of his paws. So, we will look for a broken doe to breed with him. Her dutch had mottled eyes so we picked up a doe and a buck and bred them tonight.

Did my first tattoo tonight. Will post more about that in the upcoming days. The babies are growing in leaps and bounds...more pictures of them soon.

No comments: