Monday, May 12, 2008

Chizzi Rabbit

In the Navajo language Chizzi means rough, scaly. And here is my chizzi rabbit:




Today most of the flakes are gone. Someone suggested that it was the amniotic fluid that had dried on it. This could be. I am just glad that it is coming off.


Here are the Dutch on parade:



They look like they are playing follow the leader.


Our ducks are growing too:


We brought some of their eggs to a local health food store and they bought them. We have free range stickers and the federal food label on the carton. I thought they might just stock them and see if they sold and then pay us some of that but they said they would buy what we have. So, the egg money has started and next time we need to buy some feed will use that fund.


And last but not least here is our latest kitten. S/he is about a month old, is black with the prettiest eyes.



Has been a busy week between work, kids, rabbits, ducks, building a new porch. I guess I do get some sleep in there too.

I hope all the mothers out there had a blessed and happy day with their families.

No comments: